Professional Staging - Kirkland Area
An Absolute Pleasure to Work With
- Vickie and I started working together this year and I have nothing but good things to say about her work. Every home she's staged for me, I always get the same response from people at my open houses: "Who did the staging? It looks fantastic." Her eye for design helps buyers imagine themselves living in the home by creating a warm and inviting feeling as they first enter the home. She's responsive, has good follow up and can be flexible if you need her to be, which is great in this fast paced world. If you're looking for an interior designer, Vickie Town, "TALK OF THE TOWN" is your person!
- Aaron Lawrenson, Real Estate Broker
Making a House a Home
- Vickie's staging is magic! She has a way of making a house a home. Her creative talent and artistic gift of design most definitely makes my listings sell for more and promptly. My sellers and buyers both love her. I highly recommend giving Vickie a call
- Kyle Thomas, Sterling Johnson Real Estate
- Vickie has elegant style, she is globally influenced with appreciation for quality. Her stunning design, arrangment, and furnishings present a home that I am proud to market.
- Clive Edges, Windermere Realty
Unique and Beautiful Designs
- Vickie has a natural talent and keen eye for interior design and layout. She brings and understanding of colors, patterns and shapes together to create some truly unique and beautiful designs. She keeps focused on the customer’s needs while watching the set budget. I would gladly work with her again.
- Craftwood Construction
Amazing Interior Designer
- Vickie is an amazing interior designer and a staging expert. I always love the homes, rooms and interiors she creates. She is a wonderful person to communicate and collaborate with. I would recommend her to anyone who needs help in an interior/staging space.
- Merita Vilen
Portfolio - Creating Beautiful Living Spaces